|Output Power (RMS)|
@ 14.4 VDC
|1 Ch: 740 W x 1 (4Ω)|
1 Ch: 1240 W x 1 (2Ω)
Hertz HCP 1DK single-channel Class D amplifier with crossover maximum power 2480 W, impedance 2 Ohm. Black color, dimensions 315 x 190 x 50 mm. Remote HRC volume control optional.
HCP 1DK features:
- Compact design, made with an extruded aluminum heatsink, the upper side of which effectively transfers the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry for high noise rejection, in the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In inputs (for standard car radios) and RCA-In inputs (for Aftermarket car radios).
- ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On / Off, automatically turns the amplifier on and off when the standard car radio turns on and off (can be activated / deactivated, only with Speaker-In inputs).
- Power supply with multi-wire winding transformer, Low-ESR 105 ° C capacitors, D-Class output stage stable at 2 Ω.
- Pre-out outputs also available with Speaker-In level inputs, equipped with Hi-Pass filter with 12 dB / Oct slope. continuously adjustable from 50 to 250 Hz, to allow the creation of Front + Sub multi-amplification active systems.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) continuously adjustable from 0 dB to 6 dB, for a deeper bass.
- Full-range and Lo-Pass crossover filters with 24 dB / Oct slope. and variable frequency (from 50 Hz to 250 Hz) selectable, for greater versatility of application in the creation of active systems.
- SUBSONIC filter (24 dB - 25 Hz) to remove very low subsonic frequencies from the music signal which could cause damage to the subwoofer.
- Variable phase control continuously from 0-180 ° to optimize the alignment of the low frequencies of the woofer with those of the subwoofer.
- Optional remote volume control (HRC), to adjust the volume level of the subwoofer directly from the passenger compartment.