Audison AP 690 pair of 6x9 "woofers
Audison AP 690 is ideal for car models with doors equipped with elliptical speakers. The Audison R&D team has optimized the electroacoustic parameters for installation in the car door, respecting all the characteristics of Prima speakers, such as the compact dimensions of the basket to facilitate installation. The mechanical cut of the dust cap in the woofer cone ensures that they can be used without a filter, maximizing efficiency to be easily guided by any type of amplifier. The large moving coil guarantees high power and impeccable control even in the most aggressive dynamic transients. The double Faston connectors with direct connection to the tweeter accelerate the connection of the speakers, always guaranteeing perfect contact.
- 25 mm pure copper moving coil, for high power and exceptional handling, low frequency control.
- Cone in water-repellent treated paper, with profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R & D Scan vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, which simplifies installation in OEM placements.
- "Triple Wave" surround profile for maximum linearity of the excursion.
- Compact basket, protected from resistant abrasion and scratch-resistant coating, the motor fixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current quick terminal with double positive contact and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.