Audison AP 6.5 2Ω pair of 165mm woofers, RMS 70W power, new 2Ω version.
The reduced impedance of 2 Ohm allows you to make the most of modern amplifiers and makes these new AP 6.5 suitable for modern cars that are already equipped with 2Ω woofers (for example new Audi A4 and A6, mercedes new C and G series. etc ...)
With the Prima speaker line, the Audison development team has set itself a difficult mission: to combine the stringent requirements dictated by OEM Integration with Audison audio quality.
The target was centered through exhausting research combined with long listening sessions that brought the speakers to a level of performance that was believed to be unattainable in OEM Integration.
Strengths AP 6.5 2 Ohm
- 2Ω impedance to exploit all the power of 65 W per channel on 2Ω of the AP8.9 bit amplifier.
- Resonant frequency of 75 Hz to extend the drop in frequency up to 50 Hz and increase the SPL in the low range.
- 25 mm moving coil to maximize efficiency that reaches 95 dB.
- Mobile coil with 10 mm winding height to increase the maximum linear excursion up to 2.8 mm and minimize distortion, even at high listening levels.
- Cone in cellulose fiber with water repellent treatment, with profile developed with FEM simulations and optimized with Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, to facilitate installation in OEM arrangements.
- Suspension in TPU (thermoformed polyurethane) with the exclusive "Triple Wave" profile lowered, for maximum linearity of excursion.
- Compact basket, coated with anti-abrasion and anti-scratch protective material, and coupled to the motor with damping epoxy glue.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative pole for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal is equipped with a plastic cover resistant to high temperatures, which protects it from accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.