This mid power stereo amplifier board means serious business! This audio amplifier board cranks out 600 watts of power using Sure Electronics T-AMP technology, featuring low distortion and low noise level. For do-it-yourselfers, looking for an audio amp for your home or vehicle.
Temperature controlled cooling fan, as well as protection circuits to protect against over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature conditions are built-in for years of enjoyment. This amp board has three fixed gain settings or you can use Sure's plug in volume control option. A 24 to 40 VDC power supply is required.
Note: The minimum recommended wire gauge to be used for power is 16 AWG.
• Power output (w/ 40 VDC power supply): 150W x 2 (3 ohms, THD 10%), 105W x 2 (3 ohms, THD 1%)
• Minimum impedance: 3 ohms
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• SNR: 92 dB (211W @ 3Ω THD+N 1%)
• Recommended power supply: 24 to 40 VDC, 16.7A regulated
• Fixed gain settings: 28, 30, 32 dB
• Power input jack: 2.5 x 5.5 mm, center-positive
• Dimensions without RCA jack: 6.0" L x 4.50" W x 1.53" H