Hertz HMX 6.5 S Powersport 16.5cm coaxial speakers optimized for working in free air, designed for open spaces.
The HMX 6.5 S coaxials deliver full-bodied mid-bass with exceptional output, accompanied by the sound of tweeters optimized for improved off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL.
With their modern look and the attractive stainless steel grille that perfectly protects the tweeter, which benefits from reproducing perfect high frequencies, the HMX 6.5 S coaxial speakers of the Powersport series are made with the polypropylene cone and an external structure with special polymers, both resistant to UV rays, humidity and dust, which guarantees a long life even in open nautical spaces. Finally, the high-excursion moving structure of the HMX 6.5 S is driven by a huge magnetic assembly for extreme distortion-free sound pressure.
Technical features HMX 6.5 S
- Maximum power 150 W
- Nominal power 75 W
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Frequency response 50 Hz ÷ 25 kHz
- Sensitivity 89 dB SPL
- Woofer dimensions mm 165 (6.5 ")
- Tweeter dimensions mm 36 (1.4 ")
- Woofer Ø coil mm 25 (1 ")
- Tweeter Ø coil mm 20 (0.8 ")
- Ferrite high flux density woofer magnet
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Polypropylene woofer cone with UV inhibitors