|Output Power (RMS)|
@ 14.4 VDC
|2 Ch: 120 W x 2 (4Ω)|
2 Ch: 200 W x 2 (2Ω)
1 Ch: 400 W x 1 (4Ω)
Hertz HCP 2X class AB two-channel amplifier with crossover, maximum power 800 W. Black color, dimensions 315 x 50 x 190 mm.
HCP 2X features:
- Compact design, made with an extruded aluminum heatsink, the upper side of which effectively transfers the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry for high noise rejection, in the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In inputs (for standard car radios) and RCA-In inputs (for Aftermarket car radios).
- ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On / Off, automatically turns the amplifier on and off when the standard car radio turns on and off (can be activated / deactivated, only with Speaker-In inputs).
- Power supply with multi-wire winding transformer, Low-ESR 105 ° C capacitors, stable AB-Class output stage at 2 Ω.
- Pre-out outputs also available with Speaker-In level inputs.
- Mono operating mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination with a second amplifier, to create a powerful dual-mono system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 0 dB, 3 dB or 6 dB via selector, for a deeper bass.
- Selectable Hi-Pass, Lo-Pass and Full-range crossover filters, with slope 12 dB / Oct. and variable frequency (from 50 Hz to 3200 Hz), for greater versatility of application in the creation of active systems.