|Output Power (RMS)|
@ 14.4 VDC
|2 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4Ω)|
2 Ch: 100 W x 2 (2Ω)
1 Ch: 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
HERTZ HCP 2 - 2-channel amplifier - high power, small footprint.
HCP 2 is a 400W stereo amplifier, designed to expand or modify the standard system with extreme simplicity: equipped with pre-amplified (Pre-In) and high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, it allows interfacing with any car radio.
All the amplifiers of the Hertz Compact Power line are assembled with high quality components and equipped with a complete and excludable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized by transferring all the heat to the heat sink and from there to the side surfaces that dispose of it.
With HCP 2 it is possible to create high power systems: it is configurable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and in combination with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it is also equipped with a Bass Boost filter (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance the low frequencies.
HCP 2 amplifier characteristics:
- Compact design, made with an extruded aluminum heatsink, the upper side of which effectively transfers the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry for high rejection of electromagnetic interference, in the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In inputs (for standard car radios) and RCA-In inputs (for Aftermarket car radios).
- ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On / Off, automatically turns the amplifier on and off when the standard radio turns on and off (can be activated / deactivated, only with Speaker-In).
- Power supply with multi-wire winding transformer, Low-ESR 105 ° C capacitors, stable AB-Class output stage at 2 Ω.
- Pre-out outputs, also available with Speaker-In level inputs.
- Mono operating mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination with a second amplifier, to create a powerful dual-mono system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, for a deeper bass.
- 12 dB Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) crossover filters. The fixed-frequency Hi-Pass filter allows optimal coupling with an amplifier for the subwoofer.
- Selectable full range power outputs